Prices and opening hours
The museum exhibits and the museum shop are open on Sun 1 PM–4PM.
For group reservations the museum is also open if pre-booked.
Group bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 292 7090 (during business days 8am – 4pm / 8-16).
The cafe is open only in the summer.
Reduced opening hours
We are closed on the 1st of January, 9th of April, from 23rd to 25th of June, 24th of December and 31st of December 2023.
- 7 € per person
- students with the International or European Student Card 3 € per person
- 12–17 years old 3 € per person
- children under 12 accompanied by parents enter free of charge
- pensioners, Finnish army servicemen, and unemployed guests 5 € per person
- 4 € per person for groups of at least 10 people
- We also accept the Finnish Museum Card!
For groups the museum is open outside regular hours by pre-booking. Please, ask for an offer email@example.com
You can book a guided tour for a group of maximum 30 people.
- On weekdays the cost is 65 €
- On weekdays after 6 p.m. or Saturdays the cost is 85 €
- On Sundays or holidays the cost is 130€
A guided tour lasts 30–45 minutes and it can feature The historic house museum exhibition or The Thread of Life exhibition. An entrance fee will be added on the guided tour cost.
School visitations to Vanhalinna can be arranged by pre-booking at any time, all year round.
Entrance fee: 1€ per student
Guided tour: 30€ /group (maximum group size 30 pupils)
Museum shop “Hilda’s boutique”
Hilda’s boutique is located in the basement floor of the manor house, at the entrance. The shop’s selection includes books, postcards, jewelry, glass and ceramics, and gift cards to the Vanhalinna’s escape room. You can also purchase a Finnish Museum Card from us!
Hilda’s boutique follows the same opening hours as the museum.