The Vanhalinna manor house estate is an excellent destination for all kinds of trekkers, hikers, and tourists regardless of season. Our museum exhibits offer a versatile and interesting tour, especially if held by one of our professional guides. It is possible to include a coffee break or lunch into your tour.
A guided museum tour lasts for 1,5 hours which can include one or two exhibits based on your choosing.
- Adults: 5€ per person
- For group bookings (minimum of 10 people) 3,50€ per person
- Children under 12 accompanied by parents free of charge
- We also accept the Finnish Museum Card!
- On business days 65€ for a group of up to 30 people
- On Sundays and other holidays 130€ for a group of up to 30 people
- The tour lasts for a maximum of 1,5 hours
Dining and coffee
Vanhalinna can provide you with a simple lunch or some coffee with salty or savoury treats. Ask for a meal deal while booking a guided tour!
010 292 7090 (during business days from 8am to 4pm)
The museum exhibits are open for pre-booked groups.